Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to my new blog, where I have decided to offer my skills as a mechanic and educator. With this blog I intend to give you in depth consultations for free, to help you get through any transportation troubles you may be having.

You can leave a comment on this blog, or come get social on the facebook fan page  The Free Mechanic, and leave your questions for me to answer. I can help with DIY repair advice, diagnostics and estimated-reasonable price quotes. I have plenty of friends who can help me answer other questions about your vehicle accessories as well, so don't shy from any question simply because it isn't listed here!


Just remember to leave your vehicle make, model and year, and what city you live in. This will help me get specific stats for your vehicle, including contributing environmental factors. I can't promise my help will be perfect, but it will be free and will at least bring you one step closer to finding your fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment